Screw Compressors "Recorded"
ENG.Ahmed EL Sherif
(B.Sc. Mechanical engineering 11 years experiences)
Why Choose This Training Course?
A complete understanding of design, functioning and maintenance of Screw compressors is a prerequisite for successful operation of process plants. This is especially important nowadays when the demand for minimum and continuous production is vital for competitiveness of organizations
This MCO Screw Compressors online training course will feature the importance of proper design, operation and maintenance of Screw compressors of various designs and applications, which are encountered throughout chemical and process industries, including oil refineries, gas production facilities, power generation and other fields of engineering.
This MCO online training course is intended to familiarize engineers, technicians and operators with the guidelines and best practices employed in utilizing this equipment, including design, operation, maintenance, and repair. The emphasis in the training course will be on physical understanding of the problems in maintenance and operation and the best way of troubleshooting them.
This Screw Compressor online training course will feature:
- Principles of selection of right Screw compressor for the given application
- Practical issues related to trouble-free functioning of Screw compressors
- Explanation of cooling and lubrication systems of Screw compressors and each component function at these systems.
- Explanation of its types, configurations, Construction, compartments and each component proper function of Screw compressors.
- Guidelines for design, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Operation Explanation how to make a proper capacity control.
- Advantage and disadvantage of using Screw compressor.
- Maintenance and repair economic issues: cost and benefit analysis
What are the course Goals?
By the end of this MCO online training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand technical features of Screw compressors [its types ,compartments and each component (operation, function, maintenance)]
- Select optimal type of equipment for a given industrial application and physical parameters.
- Deep knowledge about cooling and lubrication systems components and materials according to standards.
- Use methods to control capacity of Screw compressor according demand to satisfy energy saving.
- Use basics of estimating the degree of deterioration and inefficiency of equipment
- Apply basics best practices and techniques of pinpointing the root cause of problems
- Choose the most efficient remedies and troubleshooting techniques in operation within knowledge transformed throw this course.
How will this Training Course Be Presented?
Courses at MCO are created with scope for customization as per the intended audience. Lectures are delivered by experienced professionals with experience min 15 years at its field to ensure deliver real and practical knowledge supported by standards and also using detailed audio-visual presentations, including role-plays and case study discussions. Experiential learning is considered an important part of training.
This online RECORDED (life time access) training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course can access from any location of your choice at any time with life time access without any extra fees.
The above format of training conceptualized by MCO is used for all its courses and is called PDCA the plan–Do–check–Apply (act).
Screw Compressors are critical machinery in any plant their selection using design standards, operation at best efficiency points and maintenance at required interval and with the appropriate spare parts at optimum clearances delivers the organization target for maximum production at minimum OPEX and CAPEX.
On completion of this MCO Screw Compressor online RECORDED (life time access) training course, the delegate will be able to:
- Specify compressors with its details for purchase and upgrading according to codes and standards which impact on long life time usage of equipment with optimum cost.
- Operate compressors at their best efficiency point after knowing each compartment optimum function.
- Deep understanding of Screw cooling and lubrication systems components and materials according to standards.
- failure detection of cooling and lubrication systems components
- how to maximize usage of spare parts without any potential failures? Which will have a good impact on maintenance cost reduction without impact on equipment operation.
- troubleshooting easily by knowing functions of Screw compressors compartments and each component.
- Select specify construct through reverse engineering the critical spare parts
- Optimize and control capacity to delivers the organization target (demand) for maximum production at minimum OPEX.
Technical knowledge is key to effective control and peer respect within any technical organization; when this is achieved personal satisfaction follows.
This MCO Screw Compressor RECORDED (life time access) online training course will give the delegate the required level of knowledge for:
- Proper type selection of screw compressors.
- Compressor package and mechanical movement sequence.
- Operate, monitor and troubleshooting compressor well by knowing each compartment optimum function defending unit from any sudden failures.
- knowing critical spare parts helping you to manage good inventory.
- Best maintenance action and practice after knowing each compartment optimum function and how to assemble and disassemble each part.
- Maintenance tips to maximize usage of spare parts without any potential failures? Which will have a good impact on maintenance cost reduction without impact on equipment operation.
- Maintenance tips to reduce maintenance cost without impact on equipment operation.
- Troubleshoot and failure detection Screw cooling and lubrication systems components.
- Knowing and using all advantage and also avoid disadvantage of screw compressor.
- Control capacity to delivers the unit demand with minimum cost.
Who is this Training Course for?
This MCO Screw Compressors online training course is designed to benefit all levels of Technical Personnel in the oil and gas industry, as well as in chemical and process industries, generally factories but will greatly benefit:
- Mechanical Engineers, Chemical and Process Engineers
- Mechanical Technicians and who is responsible for executing maintenance.
- Product Engineers and Technologists
- Operation, Technical Service and Maintenance Professionals
- Engineers, Consultants and Sales Professionals
- Technical Professionals responsible for interdisciplinary energy projects
- Applications and types
- Operation, Lubrication and Cooling system with Function for each component
- Oil Free type internal components and Function for each component / Mechanical movement sequence /compressor package components with its function and sequences
- Oil injected type internal components and Function for each component
- Capacity Control and (Advantage and Disadvantage) of using Screw compressor