Reciprocating Compressors "Recorded"
ENG.Ahmed EL Sherif
(B.Sc. Mechanical engineering 11 years experiences)
Why Choose This Training Course?
A complete understanding of design, functioning and maintenance of Reciprocating compressors is a prerequisite for successful operation of process plants. This is especially important nowadays when the demand for minimum and continuous production is vital for competitiveness of organizations
This MCO Reciprocating Compressors online training course will feature the importance of proper design, operation and maintenance of Reciprocating compressors of various designs and applications, which are encountered throughout chemical and process industries, including oil refineries, gas production facilities, power generation and other fields of engineering.
This MCO online training course is intended to familiarize engineers, technicians and operators with the guidelines and best practices employed in utilizing this equipment, including design, operation, maintenance, and repair. The emphasis in the training course will be on physical understanding of the problems in operation and the best way of troubleshooting them.
This Reciprocating Compressor online training course will feature:
- Principles of selection of right Reciprocating compressor for the given application
- Practical issues related to trouble-free functioning of Reciprocating compressors
- Explanation of sealing and lubrication systems of Reciprocating compressors
- Explanation of configurations (stages and acting), Construction, compartments and each component proper functionof Reciprocating compressors.
- Guidelines for design, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Operation Explanation how to make a proper capacity control.
- Maintenance and repair economic issues: cost and benefit analysis
What are the course Goals?
By the end of this MCO online training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand technical features of Reciprocating compressors [compartments and each component (operation, function, maintenance)]
- Select optimal type of equipment for a given industrial application and physical parameters
- Deep knowledge about Sealing and lubrication systems components and materials according to standards.
- Use methods to control capacity of reciprocating compressor according demand to satisfy energy saving.
- Use basics of estimating the degree of deterioration and inefficiency of equipment
- Apply basics best practices and techniques of pinpointing the root cause of problems
- Choose the most efficient remedies and troubleshooting techniques in operation within knowledge transformed throw this course.
How will this Training Course Be Presented?
Courses at MCO are created with scope for customization as per the intended audience . Lectures are delivered by experienced professionals with experience min 15 years at its field to ensure deliver real and practical knowledge supported by standards and also using detailed audio-visual presentations, including role-plays and case study discussions. Experiential learning is considered an important part of training.
This online RECORDED (life time access) training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course can access from any location of your choice at any time with life time access without any extra fees.
The above format of training conceptualized by MCO is used for all its courses and is called PDCA the plan–Do–check–Apply (act).
Reciprocating Compressors are critical machinery in any plant their selection using design standards, operation at best efficiency points and maintenance at required interval and with the appropriate spare parts at optimum clearances delivers the organization target for maximum production at minimum OPEX and CAPEX.
On completion of this MCO Reciprocating Compressor online RECORDED (life time access) training course, the delegate will be able to:
- Specify compressors with its details (staging and acting) for purchase and upgrading according to codes and standards which impact on long life time usage of equipment with optimum cost.
- Operate compressors at their best efficiency point after knowing each compartment optimum function.
- Deep understanding of reciprocating Sealing and lubrication systems components and materials according to standards.
- failure detection of Sealing and lubrication systems components
- how to maximize usage of spare parts without any potential failures? Which will have a good impact on maintenance cost reduction without impact on equipment operation.
- troubleshooting easily by knowing functions of Reciprocating compressors compartments and each component.
- Select specify construct through reverse engineering the critical spare parts
- Optimize and control capacity to delivers the organization target (demand) for maximum production at minimum OPEX.
Technical knowledge is key to effective control and peer respect within any technical organization; when this is achieved personal satisfaction follows.
This MCO Reciprocating Compressor RECORDED (life time access) online training course will give the delegate the required level of knowledge for:
- Proper selection of compressors
- Operate, monitor and troubleshooting compressor well by knowing each compartment optimum function defending unit from any sudden failures.
- knowing critical spare parts helping you to manage good inventory.
- Best maintenance action and practice after knowing each compartment optimum function and how to assemble and disassemble each part.
- Maintenance tips to maximize usage of spare parts without any potential failures? Which will have a good impact on maintenance cost reduction without impact on equipment operation.
- Maintenance tips to reduce maintenance cost without impact on equipment operation
- Troubleshoot and failure detection reciprocating Sealing and lubrication systems components.
- Control capacity to delivers the unit demand with minimum cost.
Who is this Training Course for?
This MCO Reciprocating Compressors online training course is designed to benefit all levels of Technical Personnel in the oil and gas industry, as well as in chemical and process industries, generally factories but will greatly benefit:
- Mechanical Engineers, Chemical and Process Engineers
- Mechanical Technicians and who is responsible for executing maintenance.
- Product Engineers and Technologists
- Operation, Technical Service and Maintenance Professionals
- Engineers, Consultants and Sales Professionals
- Technical Professionals responsible for interdisciplinary energy projects
- Function of Reciprocating Compressor.
- Application of Reciprocating Compressor
- Types of Reciprocating Compressor
- Compressor selection criteria
- Arrangements of Reciprocating Compressor
- Configurations of Reciprocating Compressor (stages, Acting)
- Reciprocating Compressor construction, compartments and each component function and maintenance action towards it.
- Reciprocating Compressor Sealing systems (pressure box, Packing, oil sealing)
- Operation and principles of work
- How to make capacity control of Reciprocating Compressor.